Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce Foundation
Name of Organisation: Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce Foundation
Address: 9 Jurong Town Hall Road, Trade Association Hub, #04-01, Jurong Town Hall, Singapore 609431
Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce Foundation (Foundation) was incorporated on January 27 1966 as a company Limited by guarantee and not having a share capital. It is an approved institution of a public character (IPC) and its IPC status was extended for a period of three years commencing from 01 January 2021 to 31 December 2023.
Name of Contact Person: Ms Lydia Yung
Telephone No: 6337 8381 (166)
Fax No: 6339 0605
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Website Address: www.sccci.org.sg
Charity Regn Date: 07.08.1984
Date of Establishment: 27.01.1966
Effective Date: 01 January 2021 – 31 December 2023
IPC No.: IPC000439
Members of the Committee of Management (wef March 2022)
Kho Choon Keng
Ng Siew Quan
Lee Sze Leong
Ang Fung Fung
Roland Ng San Tiong
Lim Hock Chee
Adrian Peh Nam Chuan
Pek Ee Perh Thomas
Tan Bock Huat
Anthony Tan Kang Uei
Edward Ang Boon Cheow
Chia Kim Huat
Chia Kim Huat
To contribute to the community development of Singapore by promoting educational, cultural, community and charitable activities, including raising funds for the restoration and management of the Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall.
To foster a cohesive, compassionate and culturally vibrant society through the provision of funding for meaningful educational, cultural, community and charitable causes and projects.
The Foundation will continue to promote educational, cultural, community and charitable activities in the fulfillment of its objects. The major activities for the next five years are as follows:
1) Fund-raising activities for Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall.
2) Provision of scholarships/endowment fund to undergraduates in MBA/Business Studies courses or Chinese Language / Culture courses from the five local universities.
3) Provision of funding for SCCCI’s historical / cultural research projects.
4) Provision of training/educational grants to Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and their employees in line with the government's policies and schemes on the development of SMEs.
5) Organising suitable and innovative events to support the Speak Mandarin Campaign and promote greater appreciation of Chinese language and culture.
6) Supporting and participating in various on-going and new cultural, educational and community engagement events to promote inter-ethnic understanding, cross-cultural appreciation, community cohesiveness and a pro-family society and assist new immigrants to integrate into Singapore’s society.
The above list of activities is non-exhaustive and will be reviewed and improved on to meet the changing circumstances of our dynamic society as and when necessary.
To make donations, please make your cheque payable to "Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce Foundation" and mail it to: c/o Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce & Industry, 9 Jurong Town Hall Road, Trade Association Hub, #04-01, Jurong Town Hall, Singapore 609431.