SCCCI Career Women’s Group
The SCCCI Career Women’s Group (CWG) was set up in July 1994 with the aim of creating an effective networking platform for career women within the SCCCI, and to forge greater participation in events to promote their business endeavours.
Throughout the year, CWG organises talks to educate career women, holds business events with other international women’s networks and arranges networking events to strengthen bonding. CWG also brings delegations of women on overseas business missions to explore business opportunities in other countries and hosts women’s networks visiting Singapore.
Our most important annual function is the international Women’s Day celebratory event, which includes a forum where invited local and overseas speakers will share inspiring ideas of mutual interest, and a banquet during which female members could get better acquainted with other counterparts.
To create a platform and support network enabling women to share entrepreneurial ideas and support each other through their careers and family life and add value to our members.
Our vision statement will be carried out through three sub-committees:
• To establish and create a strong network among the female members of the Chinese Chamber
• To add value to our women members by engaging and collaborating with other international women’s organisations
• To organise informative events to enhance the technical and management knowledge of our members
An ad hoc sub-committee will also be formed to support the International Women’s Day celebratory event.
Past Event Photos
• 29 Nov 2012 - CWG Year End Gathering
• 13 May 2012 - BCF Pink Tribute to Mothers
• 14 Mar 2012 - Thai Delegation Visit
• 17 Feb 2012 - Worklife Forum
• 27 Jan 2012 - SCCCI Nite River Hongbao
• 2 Jan 2012 - CWG Members' Nite Performance
• 29 May 1998 - Delegations from Overseas
Follow us on the CWG Facebook page for the latest updates, event photos and more!