The Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce & Industry (SCCCI) invites application for the posts of:
1. Assistant Manager, Marketing and Social Media
- Help to formulate the social media strategy for Chamber including SME Centre and IOB
- Curate the different social media platforms from websites to databases (video depository and resource libraries), mobile apps, Facebook and LinkedIn etc so that it is a coherent whole
- Work with SCCCI internal stakeholders to enhance website features while monitor, analyse and improve website's overall & SEO performance
- Conduct marketing campaigns to achieve targeted audience or participation or enrolment numbers
- Educate Chamber staff in the use of social media tools and basic analytics
- Achieve an online presence to better serve the stakeholders of the Chamber
- Manage and maintain SCCCI's website and be the link with relevant technical vendors
- Responsible for website's vulnerability and security, working with relevant technical vendors
- Have a basic degree in marketing and/or related fields
- Have a diploma in social media marketing
- Have relevant work experience (2 years) in conducting social media campaigns
- It will be an advantage if candidate has the followings:
- Being an avid videographer
- Have relevant work experience in website development and website maintenance
- A full-stack web developer who is able to:
- Program a server (like using PHP Framework – Yii Framework, ASP, or Node, & Security issues)
- Program a database (like using PostgreSQL, or MongoDB)
2. Executive (Culture, Education & Community)
- Planning and execution of Cultural, Social, Education, and Community-related activities which include both online and onsite events
- Handling event enquiries, requests, and correspondence
- Providing event administrative and operational support
- Liaising with event vendors
- Sourcing for event supplies
- To carry out additional duties / projects as assigned
- Polytechnic diploma holder or degree holder in relevant fields or in Arts, Chinese Studies, Social Studies
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in strategic planning and development or event management
- Analytical mind with good problem-solving ability
- Excellent project management skills, with an attention to details
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken in Chinese and English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Meticulous and organised person
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications. A demonstrated ability in Infographics design will be advantageous
- Dynamic and confident, with a keen learning attitude and desire for growth and development
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Interest and good grasp of Chinese business culture and traditions and willing to work on the first day of Chinese New Year
3. Senior Executive, Heritage and Culture (Contract/Permanent)
- Provide holistic and in-depth management and research on Chamber’s collection and relevant projects.
- Plan and implement programmes and new initiatives set by the Chamber to promote its heritage and culture, in particular Chinese Entrepreneurial Culture.
- Work closely with stakeholders to facilitate, design and anchor strategic programmes that would grow the heritage and cultural scene.
- Keep abreast of current industry developments for heritage and culture
- Good university degree, preferably in the History or Arts and Social Sciences, with knowledge on Singapore and Chinese history and heritage.
- Preferably 3 to 5 years of working experience in project/collection management, account management and administration in heritage and cultural sectors.
- Passionate to promote Chinese business culture and heritage, to inspire people and connect the communities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese.
- A high level of initiative, drive and resourcefulness.
- Good facilitation and public engagement skills.
- Able to work independently and be a good team member.
- Able to work outside of regular office hours on event days (including evenings, weekends and public holidays) and the first day of Chinese New Year.
4. Manager / Senior Manager (Culture, Education & Community Affairs)
- Conceptualises cultural, social, education and community-related projects and events that enhance our organisation's branding.
- Plans functional strategies as part of the strategic planning process to achieve the goals set by the Culture, Education and Community Affairs Committee.
- Supervises and organises cultural, social, education and community-related project and events.
- Liaises and negotiates with vendors and stakeholders.
- Handles post-event reports and meeting minutes.
- Undertake ad-hoc duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Have a Degree in Event Management, Arts, Chinese Studies, or other relevant disciplines.
- Have minimum of 6 years of working experience in Strategic Planning and/or Corporate planning/development functions, at least 2 years of experience in managing a team.
- Are a strategic thinker with strong critical thinking and project management skills.
- Have an excellent command of the English and Chinese language with strong writing, speaking, and presentation skills
- Are energetic, driven, adaptable, have good initiative, and are able to multi-task and cope well when working under pressure and against tight timelines.
- Are meticulous with details and able to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Are savvy in digital communications.
- Have an analytical mind with good problem-solving ability.
- Are proficient in MS Office Applications.
- Have a good grasp of Chinese business culture and traditions.
Please submit your detailed resume and recent photograph to: E-mail: email@example.com
(Kindly note only candidates who are selected for the interview will be contacted)
The Singapore Chinese Chamber Institute of Business (SCCIOB) invites application for the posts of:
1. Assistant Executive/ Executive (Enrolment Support)
- Coordinate and process student enrolment documents, including government grant application
- Maintain proper filing and fee collection systems
- Ensure compliance with the regulatory and statutory requirements and standards
- Possess minimum a diploma, with at least 2 years of relevant experience in Authorised Training Organisation(s) approved by SSG
- Familiar with SSG funding schemes
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Meticulous and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese to deal with Chinese speaking students
2. Senior / Programme Consultant
- Increase sales through concerted outreaching efforts to new clients and existing trainees
- Spearhead recruitment activities and events
- Develop and enhance marketing collaterals
- Entry-level candidates, or candidates with 1-2 years of working experience in sales are welcome to apply, with training or education industry experience is a plus
- Pleasant personality, excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
SME Centre / EDC Career
The SME Centre / EDC invites application for the posts of:
1. Manager/Assistant Manager/Senior Executive (China Affairs)
- Promote and organise investment & trade promotion seminars/exhibitions for government and business organisations from China
- Facilitate and manage courtesy calls for visiting delegations from China
- Manage the China Desk to facilitate business referral and advisory services
- Provide administrative support to the SCCCI’s Representative Offices in China
- To work with service providers/professionals in providing detailed market entry strategies that will benefit local SMEs venturing into China
- Assist in content creation for website and various social media platforms and provide back-end support
- Relevant Business Degree holder with some years of related working experience
- Good knowledge of business and China Market
- Team player with excellent communication skills who can also work independently
- Good command of the Chinese language to deal with Chinese clients
- Interested in being part of a fast paced, client facing environment
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication in English and Mandarin
2. Business Advisor
The job scope of the Business Advisor includes providing business and capability services to help local businesses to build new capabilities in achieving growth. One of the key roles for this position is to work closely with the local merchants, solution vendors and government agencies to help business enterprises transform digitally. We are looking for commercially experienced and dynamic individuals with passion to assist businesses transform and build new business models. Good communication, digitally savvy, strong co-ordination skill, effective bilingual and ability to manage multiple productivity projects and working with different stakeholders are essential skills for the job.
• Business degree holder or equivalent, with more than 10 years of working experience in business development, project and business management
• Experience in providing advisory or management consultancy will be preferred.
Please email your detailed resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Kindly note only candidates who are selected for the interview will be contacted)